By David Hannes
Learn how to show the full options menu list on Google Plus Local
Google+Local pages have a posts section. These posts can be edited by the manager of the Google Plus business page but often times the edit post option is hidden on the list of options of the options menu.
Learn how to how to unlock the full list of options, unhide and show the full list of options on the options menu including Edit Post by watching the tutorial video provided or by following the list of instructions below.
How to Show the Full Options Menu on a Google Plus Post:
Begin by opening your Google+ Page and navigate to Posts. If you click on the Options menu and do not see the option for Edit Post on this drop down menu then follow the instructions below to show the full list of options.
- Click on Manage This Page.
- Click on the Setting wheel and click on Settings.
- Click on the Managers link at the top of the next page.
- Click on the Settings wheel on the left side of the page.
- Click on the option for Google+ Page.
You will be returned to your Google Plus page under the Posts tab.
- Select the Options menu. This time the full list of options appears on the drop down menu, including the option for Edit Post.
That’s all there is too it. I hope you found this article helpful.